HW: Dangerous Visions

Martyn Lawrence martynl at FUJITSU.COM.AU
Thu Nov 28 14:54:50 EST 1996

Hi Chris

> Hello all, I have a couple of questions that I have pondering for a
> number of years. I am sure these are easily answered. First who does the
> vocal on Dangerous Visions and Running Thru' The Back Brain. On the CD
> it lists Dave, Nik and Keith Hayle as vocals. Is it Keith on both
> tracks? The codex indicates these are studio tracks.
Keith sings Dangerous visions,and Mike Moorcock sings running thru' etc.

>    Secondly, I remember a question came up a few months ago regarding
> Chalice Of Stars; is it a meaningless reference meant to throw us off?
Dont know ?
> Also on the version of Seven By Seven on the Lord Of Light and Stasis
> CDs (codex 1b version) is that Mr. Calvert on vocals? I get chills when
> I hear Dave's lead guitar part on that song. For that matter,
Dave sings the main part and Bob recites,the seven signs etc bit.

> Chronoglide Skyway from the Wierd Tapes is very emotional for me, It
> hits me pretty deep. I had better stop now. Thanks for having a forum to
> ask these kinds of questions, and also to answer them.
Well never seen them play that song ,but spirit of the age  has the same effect
for me.

Hope these help.

regards

Marty