1st Album

shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM
Thu Nov 28 08:59:58 EST 1996

Like many, I was influenced by my older brother's music collection, which included 'Sonic Attack'. Pretty weird stuff for a 14 year old, used to listening to Saxon, Iron Maiden and Rainbow.
I wasn't too impressed with HW after SA, so ignored them until I got to university, where the guy next door played 'Live Chronicles' ALL the time.  After that, the inevitable, addictive Space Ritual and XISOS.