HW: Re 1st Album

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Thu Nov 28 10:13:33 EST 1996

My first experience listening to Hawkwind was in the summer of 1976.
It was Do Re Mi and I was very vulnerable to the large amount of
psychedelics I had ingested. That album played nonstop for 18 hours! I
have never been the same. It seems interesting to me that I have had
this never ending fascination with this band for 20 years; over half of
my life. I am not obsessed, I am not obsessed, I am not obsessed.
Chris
--
No more to cry o' mortal soul, the astral path is
now your fortuitous role.(HW - Seven By Seven)