OFF: Tentacles of the Ozric variety sort of

Mikey pops M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Thu Nov 28 10:16:18 EST 1996

On Thu, 28 Nov 1996, Mike Parkington wrote:

> I would also advise listening to Senser's album
> "Stacked Up" as this is totally unlike HW or BOC or Ozrics etc. In all
> likelyhood you will hate it (I did) for about the first 5 or 6 plays. Then
> one day, as if by magic, it suddenly becomes amazingly good. Strange but
> true.

And Senser cannot be all bad as they give 'Respect and Thanks' to Hawkwind
(as well as Ozrics, Beastie Boys, Eat Static, Rollins, Can, Faith No More,
Mahavishnu Orchestra and Back to the Planet)

Mike w