HW: Re 1st Album

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Thu Nov 28 12:10:03 EST 1996

Christian Mumford wrote:

> Ah - Hawkwind, hallucinogenics & obsession.... is there any other combination?
>
> Christian

My own first experience listening to Hawkwind was with TEA. I have never
experimented with other drugs of any kind (and that includes alchohol),
therefore I have always experienced Hawkwind cold! In the raw!

I even know of other fans who are non-consumers of that particular
entity. I can tell you, however, that we all have addictions of another
kind. CD'S and Videos! I personally cannot afford any other form of
addiction. Especially since I seem to be buying at least one new HW
related CD each month!!!

William