HW: Drugs (Re 1st Album)

Christian Mumford christian.mumford at LOGIN.EUNET.NO
Thu Nov 28 13:30:18 EST 1996

At 01:10 29.11.96 +0800, William Duffy wrote:
>Christian Mumford wrote:
>>
>> Ah - Hawkwind, hallucinogenics & obsession.... is there any other
combination?

>> Christian
>
>My own first experience listening to Hawkwind was with TEA. I have never
>experimented with other drugs of any kind (and that includes alchohol),
>therefore I have always experienced Hawkwind cold! In the raw!
>
>I even know of other fans who are non-consumers of that particular
>entity. I can tell you, however, that we all have addictions of another
>kind. CD'S and Videos! I personally cannot afford any other form of
>addiction. Especially since I seem to be buying at least one new HW
>related CD each month!!!
>
>William

Well, I haven't tripped in nearly two years, and I didn't mean to come off as
some strung out head or anything. I must buy at least 2 HW related items myself
a month... I think - I lost track after I got onto this list! My first
experience with Hawkwind was straight, but years later, a friend of mine and
I had a bizarre near-fatal accident involving a pair of replica
(metal)battle axes, four purple microdots and a certain song on 'X In Search
of Space'... scaring the hell out of our vietnamese neighbors at 4 a.m. on a
Wednsday morning! Barefoot outside in the snow too... Jeez, silly kids, Trix
are for
rabbits...

Christian