HW: Re: 1st Album

QUEST dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Fri Nov 29 02:19:56 EST 1996

Yes, most of you have heard this before...

My first exposure to HW was during the first NikWind tour when they played
at Trees here in Dallas.  I had never heard of them (Nik or Hawkwind...  I
had heard *of* Motorhead, but that was about it).  Soon after that, I
Grill", followed by "Palace" and "Bandits", both of which were the
RoadRacer pressings in cut-out bins.  I like all HW, except perhaps their
1st, self-titled album and most of "Business of the Future".

At the moment, I'm waiting for PXR5 and the Hawklords albums to be
released on CD in the U.S.

Damon C Capehart      | "Talent instantly recognizes genius, but
aka Le Monsieur Damon |  mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself."
dcapehar at utdallas.edu |    -- Arthur Conan Doyle