HW: Castle Masters Collection

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Nov 28 05:12:56 EST 1996

In message <199611271944.GAA01475 at hyme.pcmicro.com.au>, Paul G Ward
<paul at PCMICRO.COM.AU> writes
>As far as suggesting a HW album for a newbie, that's damn hard ... it
>depends so much on their current tastes. SR, HotMG, Quark, Live 79,
>Levitation, CotBS or Palace Springs are the (IMO) best entry points
>depending on who we are talking about. I usually just lend someone
>the Griffin "25 Years" box these days if they are interested in
>finding out who HW are!
>
>Paul

Make 'em a tape. Put most of Alan's songs on it "Sword Of The East" for
example. You'll need all the remasters, too. "Lord Of Light" should be
on it, Bits of Palace, sure but it's just this live album, you know :)
Heads, War I Survived, Right To Decide recorded too loud, hmmm, what
else. Hassan I Sabba, you wanna introduce the extended family quite
early, put ICU's Watching The Grass Grow and Bones Of Elvis on there
too! Let me think about this one....
--
Jon Browne