HW: 1st Album

Fri Nov 29 06:10:36 EST 1996

On fre 29 nov 1996 00.57 "Andrew A. Apold" <mordru at MAGG.NET> wrote:
> My first album was "It is the Business of the Future to be Dangerous"...

     My gods!  You are to be commended for surviving that and still moving
on to Hawkfandom!

> but I gave them a second shot, the "Lord of Light" cd with that, 7x7,
> paradox, ybbi, and
> calvert's ejection and right stuff.  That did the trick, despite
something
> by Turner
> on the last track I can't listen to a t all.

    Yes, well, I find most of the latter-day Turner studio material like
that.  The live material is pretty good, especially _Past or Future?_, and
the Anubian Lights material, despite being ambient wossnames, is actually
good ... I'm still not sure why I like it :}

Cheers,
Carl