HW, OFF: Branson and V2

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Nov 29 08:50:28 EST 1996

        Dear All,
                  it may or may not be significant here that my tapes of
QS&C and PXR5 are both Virgin reissues, so Virgin certainly _knew_ about
the good stuff once. If they're starting up again, who knows what may
befall (although I can't think of anything, actually... that time of day).
Jazza

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                      |
 |         (01223 327450)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk         |
 | "Now, back me up on this, but isn't it always the same? You've just   |
 | got on the phone and the bath starts running? Back me up!" Harry Hill |