BOC: album title

Clore clore at COLUMBIA-CENTER.ORG
Fri Nov 29 11:19:58 EST 1996

M R Godwin wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Nov 1996, Clore (NO JUNK E-MAIL) wrote:
> > I propose another Beckett reference instead.
> > They should name the album after his novel, _The Unnameable_.
>
> Surely H P Lovecraft got to this title before Sam B.?
> Like it, anyway.

Yup! HPL got there first! I might point out, incidentally, that they
both used the British spelling: unnamable.  The coincidence of titles,
incidentally again, has been used to claim deep connections between
avant-garde literature and fantastic fiction.  The horror-like sound was
why I think it would actually make a good title for a band like BOC; I
wouldn't say they should title the album _Molloy_.

Dan Clore
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9879/