OFF: Beer for Dolphins

dahl dahl at AROS.NET
Fri Nov 29 13:56:21 EST 1996

I went to see Steve Vai in Las Vegas last weekend. It was an incredible
display of musicianmanship (as you would expect). He has a great band. The
opening act is some friends of mine: Mike Keneally and Beer for Dolphins
(Mike is also in Steve's band). Their music is incredibly cool and if you
like Frank Zappa (Mike was also in Frank's last touring band) you may find
this unbelievably wonderful. The tour continues through the US until just
before Christmas. You can find the tour dates on Mike's Web page:

http://www.moosenet.com/keneally.html

If you get a chance to see these guys you should take it and if you see any
of the BFD guys wandering around after the show, tell them Brad Dahl says
"hi" and "blow me". They'll dig it.

They also have a new CD out (Half Alive in Hollywood) that is so good I
can't get it out of my CD player. You can get it at the shows or order it
through Mike's Web page. If you're a musician you'll find this stuff
incredible. If you're not, it's still pretty amusing.

By the way, I like Club Ninja!