HW: Drugs (Re 1st Album)

Fri Nov 29 14:01:02 EST 1996

On fre 29 nov 1996 18.04 "Christian Mumford"
<christian.mumford at LOGIN.EUNET.NO> wrote:
> >Wait a minute... early '20s and He-Man curtains?????  Something does not
> >quite jive with this story. ;-)
>
> No, really! He was the kinda guy who kept all his toys & stuff (he had a
> Star Wars bedspread & stuff).

    I hear this.  He-Man was never my trip (so to speak ;) but if they were
selling (and I could afford) Star Wars bedspread's I'd have 'em like a
shot.  And I'm 25 and should know better (but--thank the gods--don't :)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                            * "Lever vi inte i ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             *  fritt land kanske?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    *
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse & Celtic, Cambridge *  -- Pippi Långstrump