HW: 1st Album

Fri Nov 29 14:08:41 EST 1996

On fre 29 nov 1996 00.27 "Max Wilcox" <s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU> wrote:
> This night is the reason for me actually liking this album quite a lot.
> It is my belief that there is actually something usefull to be taken
> from LSD, though quite often, it can be very detremental to the user.
> Please note that I'm not advocating the "it's usefull to listen to
> music under the influence of Psychedelics" kind of argument. I'd say
> that I prefer to listen to them straight, as the music seems to have
> it's own mind altering properties.

     Well, I neither advocate nor condemn the use of mind-altering
substances, much in the same way I neither advocate nor condemn the use of
chewing gun, but should I have the opportunity to re-evalulate _IITBOTFTBD_
under these conditions, perhaps I'll like it better :)

Cheers,
Carl

ObSong: "LSD", _Electric Teepee_, Hawkwind

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
Dept. of ASNAC, University of Cambridge            -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)