HW: Drugs (Re 1st Album)

Fri Nov 29 14:16:47 EST 1996

On fre 29 nov 1996 18.26 "J Strobridge" <eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK> wrote:
> Carl Edlund Anderson writes:
> > On fre 29 nov 1996 13.08 "Christian Mumford"
> > <christian.mumford at LOGIN.EUNET.NO> wrote:
> > > So, we started
> > > 'creating' the world outside, word by word (New Jersey in fact, God
> > > knows why!)
> >
> >      Well, this would explain the eventual genesis of Monster Magnet
..

> It could explain quite a lot about the world outside too!   Does this
> mean that now we've got someone else to blame for everything.  8-)))

    No, since we are all Steve Swann, thus Herr Mumford is Steve Swann,
therefore we must _still_blame_Steve_Swann_!

    And let's face it: you'd have to be trippin' yer noggin off to come up
with New Jersey :)  Though at least New Jersey has produced Monster Magnet,
and since Dave Wyndorf worships Hawkwind, this cannot be all bad :)

Cheers,
Carl

ObSong: "Interstellar Overdrive", _London '66-'67_, Pink Floyd