HW: Technoey-trancey-ambientey sort of stuff

Paul G Ward paul at PCMICRO.COM.AU
Sat Nov 30 09:07:52 EST 1996

--
"If we knew what we were doing, it would not be called research,
 would it?"                                       - Albert Einstein

Paul Ward,                     R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd
Phone/Fax:                          +61 3 9888-9333/+61 3 9888-9001
Business Mail:                           mailto:paul at pcmicro.com.au
Private Mail:                     mailto:sonique at www.pcmicro.com.au
World Wide Web:                 http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique/