OFF: Supernatural Fairy Tales

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Oct 1 00:02:38 EDT 1996

Anyone familiar with this boxed set?  A friend of mine who first got me into
Hawkwind keeps telling me this is sort of an 'essential primer' for a
neophyte in space-rock (apparently something he still considers me, as I
only have about dozen Hawkwind albums), and he'd get it himself except he
has it all already on vinyl.  I recognized Gong on the set-lists, but at
$60.00 I'd like a second opinion before splurging on it.  It's a 5-cd set...
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm