OFF:darXtar, Kingston Wall

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Oct 2 11:03:52 EDT 1996

Carl wrote:

>        Kind of somewhere between Zeppelin, Hendrix, and ... Steve
>Hillage/Gong maybe.  The third album is a lot spacier than the first,
>and the second one somewhere in between.  I think I like the third
>better than the first and am still trying to rate the second (which
>is the one I'm looking for, but have a cassette dub of) against the
>third.  The first album is still excellent though!

This is another site of interest... http://lenkkari.cs.tut.fi/~takku
... I don't understand Finnish but it seems to be something like a CD-store
on the net... they have all three Kingston Wall... but I have to wish you
good luck if you're trying to order without knowing how to read the
language... it could be good fun though... ;-)

                -Daniel (who never uses creditcards)

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN