OFF: Porcupine Tree

David Jones david at MASTMOOR.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Oct 1 15:18:06 EDT 1996

Got my copy of Signify this morning from Compact Disc Services (who are a
very good company, their catalogues are great).

Not got all the way through it yet so I can't comment but  I 've not been
disappointed and the title track is tremendous.

Thought you might be interested in this mail from Ivor Trueman at Delerium
about what happened to the Porcupine Tree mailing list.