OFF: was PTree, now headers

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Wed Oct 2 19:19:11 EDT 1996

 Jazza suggested...

> P.S. Anyone reckon there's enough PT discussion to make a subject header
> worthwhile? There has to be more than for Nikwind, which I see is a
> subject flag, and same goes for the Brain Surgeons, although I expect that
> to change as soon as the album comes out...

How 'bout something a little more encompassing -

I'd suggest 'SPACE' for anything on the topic of space rock music/news/info
that doesn't relate specficially to HW Friends & Relations.  That could include
PTree, darXtar, Gong, ArcMet, Sundial, Ozrics, the entire Delerium family, Amon
Duul II, etc.

That would make 'OFF' used mainly for stuff that's truly off-topic, ie.
non-music related (for the most part).

How 'bout it?

What're the current headers, anyway??

HW