HW: what I finally bought...

Mike Fuller mjf at GRAHAM.COM
Wed Oct 2 19:26:10 EDT 1996

Daniel> But Levitation... where's the BOC-connection you were talking
Daniel> about... and it sounds like Sting is singing (BURR, huvaligen,
Daniel> hemska tanke!)... :-( How to do to enjoy this one too?

Funny you should mention that.  For what it's worth, I was looking
around on CDNOW, and they give Levitation a 1 on a scale of 1 to 9.

Daniel> Play it backwards and smoke some pot maybe?

                               Noitativel
                    ( - Apologies to Dave Brock - )

        Return no there's
        Now it take learn, to chance this you offer I
        Back turning no
        There's starts, it once repel-attract, force, magnetic
        Levitation called it's
        Deviation for cause no fascination, this have I
        Air the in up float and rise I chair, this upon sit I although
        Dream no is this
        Eyes, your rub nor scream, and start to cause no there's
        Levitation called it's
        Deviation for cause no fascination, this have I
        Compare to other no there's air, on float water, on walk I
        Define not shadows, not cast shine, will I darkness the in

--
                                Mike