OFF: PT Header?

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Wed Oct 2 19:22:48 EDT 1996

Jon sez--

> On Wed, 2 Oct 1996, Craig A. Shipley wrote:
>
> > As much as I would like to discuss PT (and Ship Of Fools, Ozrics, etc.),
> > I think that this discussion is more appropriate over on the "irock" list.
> > Dissenting / agreeing opinions welcomed.
>
>         Well, that's why I asked about headers. In the absence of a PT
> mailing list again, perhaps we should try and up the traffic on BOC-L
> _even more_...
>                Jon (listening to  HW now, so getting back on topic)

Jeez, I hope you aren't serious! UP the traffic on BOC-L!?!

Sorry, I agree with Dr. "Pops" Shipley. BOC-L is for Hawkwind, BOC, stuff
related to the first two, and minor excursions into demented other things.

You could start a PT mailing list.

Guido

obGOODread(soFARanyWAY)--Memnoch the Devil by Anne Rice
obCDplayer--Lather (Leather?) by Frank Zappa

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse