OFF: PT Header?

Craig A. Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Wed Oct 2 21:28:39 EDT 1996

----------
From:   Jon Jarrett[SMTP:jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK]
Sent:   Wednesday, October 02, 1996 8:11 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        Re: OFF: PT Header?

On Wed, 2 Oct 1996, Craig A. Shipley wrote:

> As much as I would like to discuss PT (and Ship Of Fools, Ozrics, etc.),
> I think that this discussion is more appropriate over on the "irock" list.
> Dissenting / agreeing opinions welcomed.

        Well, that's why I asked about headers. In the absence of a PT
mailing list again, perhaps we should try and up the traffic on BOC-L
_even more_...
               Jon (listening to  HW now, so getting back on topic)

ObCD: The Fall - 'Cerebral Caustic'

Jon,

I have NO problem with discussing PT (or the others) here, as I think that they all fall into what I call "thinking persons' rock" (oh, aren't I PC tonight?!?) and they all share a common "spacey-ness". I think
if Ben and the guiding spirit of The Mighty One, His Most Divine Swann-ness says it's groovy, lets' do it!
(Hey, but aren't we all Steve? We can approve our behavior and not have to answer to anyone except our selves, which is just an external extension of our Swann-ness! This is cool! Time to pray for divine guidance! "Oh Spirit of The Most Divine and Gnarly Steve, please send down to your humble followers your words of divine coolness and also your Social Security and bank account number; the humble ones' need to order some new checks and a credit card or three...So be it, ya' bums" :-)

objCDPlayer : Anglagard / Epilog. Mellotrons RULE!

Craig Shipley
craigs at pyramid.com

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                      |
 |         (01223 327450)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk         |
 |      "`It's a Venusian space bassist,' said Turner the bird being."   |
 |            (Hawkwind, sleeve notes to 'Doremi Fasol Latido')          |