OFF: PT Header?

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Wed Oct 2 22:02:59 EDT 1996

On Wed, 2 Oct 1996, Guido Vacano wrote:

> Jeez, I hope you aren't serious! UP the traffic on BOC-L!?!

        Well, no. Not about that, at any rate.

> Sorry, I agree with Dr. "Pops" Shipley. BOC-L is for Hawkwind, BOC, stuff
> related to the first two, and minor excursions into demented other things.
>
> You could start a PT mailing list.

        Mmm. Thing is, and reason I mentioned it, is that there's always a
lot of PT traffic in the OFF-zone, and I thought the filtering could be
improved, considering how little-used are some filters which are there for
just the same reason (how much Nikwind traffic is there? I just realised
I'm set to ignore it, so there could be loads and I wouldn't have seen it
- oog). I wasn't trying to alter the topic concentration.
        Hmm. Guess I dragged myself off-topic there. But it's very late
over here.

ObCD: Weezer, 'Weezer'.

P.S. Having been informed by Carl of the universality of the great Swann,
I'd like to know if being signed off at the time deprives me of my chance
to be Steve?

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                     |
 |         (01223 327450)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk        |
 |"There is a certain pleasure in being mad, which none but madmen know"|