OFF: PT Header?

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Thu Oct 3 14:50:02 EDT 1996

Carl wrote:
At 12:55 PM 10/3/96 +0100, you wrote:
>> You could start a PT mailing list.
>
>        Or simply wait for Ivor and Co. to get one back up.  In the
>meantime irock is good for general rock weirdness.

 I'm a member of a Swedish journalism mailingslist called MEDIA and I just
think I've to say that even without new headers the discipline is far better
on BOC-l than on MEDIA!
And it's allowed to have fun on this list too, and that's really something I
appreciate (...and how did I spell that one??? -Jon what's the correct
spelling?)
                        BOC-Love  -Daniel

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN