OFF: New Motorhead

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Oct 3 10:07:06 EDT 1996

> Only had the pleasure of seeing Lemmy once, but it was memorable.  It
> was right after the release of 1916, and they were playing the
> estimatble [albeit tastelessly named] 'Operation Rock 'n' Roll' tour
> Any Motorhead experts
> out there able to tell me the band's lineup for that tour?

        Motorexpert, no ;) but I'm pretty sure that would have been
last outing for the Lemmy/Campbell/Burston/Taylor lineup.  A fine
one it was, too.

        Mind you, I'm not sure that the current Lemmy/Campbell/Dee
line-up doesn't edge out the "classic"  Lemmy/Clarke/Taylor line-up!
The current line-up may not sound as radically new as the "classic"
one, but gods--I think they probably rock more!

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                            * "Lever vi inte i ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             *  fritt land kanske?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    *
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse & Celtic, Cambridge *  -- Pippi Langstrump