HW: what I finally bought...

Mike Fuller mjf at GRAHAM.COM
Fri Oct 4 03:36:51 EDT 1996

>> It's rated based on customer feedback through their Web site.  You
>> know Andy Gilham wore out a couple of mouse buttons on *that*
>> project: "1, 1, 1, you're gonna be a 1, damn you!!!"  ;-)

Andy> Not me mate!  It's always *your* fault, anyway :)  Probably comes
Andy> of trying to input "10" in a one-digit field, or something...
Andy> Still, it shouldn't be a "1", 'cause it's not as bad as Live
Andy> bloody Chronicles, anyway! :)

Hey Steve!  You'd better get busy, 'cause I've been entering 2's for
Imaginos all day.  ;-)

--
                                Mike