HW US TOUR 97

SKARSOL skarsol at EROLS.COM
Fri Oct 4 11:03:52 EDT 1996

Hawkwind wrote:

> Hi all,
>         I have recently been in touch with DS about the claims that someone
> has written/phoned the band trying to set up some US gigs but have had no
> reply. The band and DS have not been contacted by anyone other than Jim
> Lasco, who set up the best US date Hawkwind did in years on the last tour.

I AM AWARE OF JIM AND CO.S' EFFORTS.I >DID< WRITE THE BAND WITH OFFERS.
THEY >DID NOT< REPLY.  I >DID< WRITE >>YOU<< WITH OFFERS. >>YOU<< DID NOT REPLY.
DOUG SMITH'S OFFICE >WAS< CALLED MORE THAN ONCE IN THE PAST WEEK,AND APPARENTLY
THE OFFICE BIMBO DOESNT FORWARD HIS MESSAGES.
> We would like to point out that the only real way to get in contact with DS
> reliably if anyone has a real contact for possible US dates is to go through
> this address. Anything else is hearsay.

THIS MAY BE TRUE,BECAUSE DOUG DOESNT SEEM TO GET HIS MESSAGES.
DALE,YOU ARE, HOWEVER,NOT THE ONLY CONNECTION ON THE PLANET.SUCH CLAIMS ARE OBNOXIOUS
AND LAUGHABLE.
I AM OFFERING GENUINE ASSISTANCE HERE.MY CONTACT HAS BEEN WAITING FOR A RESPONSE.
IF THE HELP IS NOT DESIRED THE MANAGEMENT CAN LET ME KNOW,AND I WILL STOP MY EFFORTS.
AND ANYONE WHO CLAIMS MY WORD IS HEARSAY,  PISS OFF.

YOURS AS WELL,HOWEVER ANNOYED,   RJ