Hofstra University

A.K. Wadleigh fsrbw1 at AURORA.ALASKA.EDU
Sun Oct 6 19:15:10 EDT 1996

About Hofstra University

Hofstra University is located in Hempstead, NY. The following is the
mailing address of the
Admissions Office of Hofstra University, please send all requests for
applications here:

Hofstra University
Admissions Office
1000 Fulton Avenue
Hempstead, NY 11550

Or you can call Hofstra at 1-800-HOFSTRA, that is 1-800-463-7872.
 This off the net -- as I thought in New York state.....
Can't imagine Hawkwind there. AK