Hofstra University

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Mon Oct 7 11:28:31 EDT 1996

Jerry wrote:
> I got a Nektar (another one of my favourites) live tape from the USA, and it
> only said "1977, Hofstra Unviersity". I am used to incomplete dates for
> tapes, so I can't be bothered by the date.
>
> What I don't like, is that people forget to state the city and state of
> recordings. Does anyone know where Hofstra University is supposed to be?
>
> Thanks,
> Jerry

Hofstra University is located in Hempstead, NY.

Frank

Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com | phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240

It's not that simple, no matter how you wish it so.  You made public
statements from a position of false authority; now you're having them
shoved down your throat.  Welcome to netnews.      -- Thomas Maddox