BOC: Good Deal?

Shawn Quinn squinn at DIGITAL.NET
Mon Oct 7 16:39:46 EDT 1996

Jon Browne wrote:

> 3 CD set for 10 UKP - Club Ninja, Cultosaurus Erectus and Blue Oyster
> Cult. Is this a good place to start or am I going to get the wrong idea
> about this otherwise wonderful band?! :) I gather from previous posts
> that Club Ninja sucks! Is this the case?
> --
> Jon Browne

Seems like a reasonable price to me - especially given that CN is out of print.  Although it's not my favorite
album, its well worth a listen or two...White Flags, Dancin' in the Ruins, and Perfect Water, Spy in the House
of the Night, and When the War Comes are all, as far as I am concerned, great songs.

Shawn