BOC: Good Deal?

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Mon Oct 7 22:17:18 EDT 1996

Well, everyone has different taste in music anyway, and yours might not fit
the majority.  You might love Club Ninja!  But it's good for you to be aware
that most BOC fans feel it is one of BOC's low points.  Cultosaurus features
one of BOC's best songs, "Black Blade," so it's worth picking up just for
that (not that there aren't some other good points, too).  The music on the
eponymous first album is, for the most part, quite strong, but the production
values leave a lot to be desired.  If only they'd remaster that one!

By the way, Encore Books just opened a disc section at our local store, and
they have Imaginos for $10.95!  And here I thought it was becoming hard to
find at any price....

SET