BOC: Good Deal?

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Tue Oct 8 17:05:58 EDT 1996

>I don't know, but I imagine that they do.  Always preferred Marshalls
>in the past.  It didn't show any amps, just spkr cabs.  They like to
>mix up their gear from time to time, and those Orange cabs are built
>like a brick shit-house. So they would fit right in with the ZZ vibe.
>Their tour schedule doesn't include any dates in the area, but it's
>only a partial, maybe they'll get up here later in the year.  When
>they played here supporting Recyler, they played in the football
>stadium and darn near sold it out...
>theo

They played in Sweden this spring or summer but they played in very very
small (as a disparaging term) towns... and they were far from sold out!
This is rather strange 'cause ZZtop has always been very popular in Sweden
(maybe they used wrong amps :-)

                        -Daniel

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN