HW: Chalice of the Stars

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Tue Oct 8 12:25:35 EDT 1996

This is my first shot at sending e-mail, so I hope it works?

Does anybody out there know anything about this album that was mentioned
on the back of the "White Zone" CD.

Also re: Hawkwind doing the "Doctor Who" theme. Apparently Andrew
Cartmel (Who was script editor for the S. McCoy stories) is a Hawkwind
fan, and considered approaching them to do the incidental music for
"Battlefield."

Also, on the subject of the remastered albums (Space Ritual, etc.),
couldn't they have included lyrics, etc.. Also, I was disappointed that
the Space Ritual was incomplete, in that there was none of that
interesting stuff about the Great Pyramid. Also, on the original albums,
"Brainstorm" & "Time we Left" were edited. Surely they could have put
the full versions on it (Is that them on Vol. 2?).

I'm not saying they are bad. They are in fact very good. It's just those
little things missing that are annoying.

Yours

William Duffy