HW: Adrian Parr

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Tue Oct 8 17:38:11 EDT 1996

Bernhard Pospiech writes:

> So here it is:
>

> cheers
> Bernhard
>
> --=====================_844782321==_
>
> R0lGODdhMAIhA4AAAAAAAP///ywAAAAAMAIhAwACYYyPqcvtD6OctNqLs968+w+G4kiW5omm6sq2
> 7gvH8kzX9o3n+s73/g8MCofEovGITCqXzKbzCY1Kp9Sq9YrNarfcrvcLDovH5LL5jE6r1+y2+w2P
> y+f0uv2Oz+v3/L7/D+jFRRAfU5fbH0Y5abUXZ7159x8MxZEszRNN1ZVt3ReO5Zmu7RvP9Z3v/R8Y

etc. etc. <rest snipped>

well the work GOD is lurking there in the first line which could be
significant......

Any chance he could send it you in English as well?   Tho' on second
thoughts - given the size of it, maybe not.    Is it one of his
publications?    He recently asked me to publicise these on boc-l
but I regret I've never got round to doing it, so will look out his
address and general info sometime before the end of the week in case any
folk are interested!

cheers

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk