HW: Good Deal?

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Tue Oct 8 13:42:30 EDT 1996

At 23:09 1996-10-08 +0200, you wrote:
>>Thanks for the overview, John, I think you covered the bases there. I
>>picked the set up about an hour ago. I started getting antsy, if I left
>>it any longer I wouldn't have the choice. I don't tend to buy Best Of's
>>these days, as I usually end up buying "All Of's" sooner or later. :)
>>--
>>Jon Browne
>>
>I like that! That's the way I resonate too, now when I've started to buy HW.
>BTW -I've just ordered "Quark" and "Doremi"...
>
>                -Daniel Wikdahl

good choice - here's the complete list of the main items you have to look for:

Hawkwind
X In Search Of Space
Doremi Fasol Latido
Space Ritual
Hall Of The Mountain Grill
Warrior On The Edge Of Time
Astounding Sounds, Amazing Music
Quark Strangeness And Charm
Hawklords: 25 Years On.
PXR5
Live Seventy Nine
Levitation
Sonic Attack
Church of Hawkwind
Choose Your Masques
Zones
This Is Hawkwind/Do Not Panic
The Chronicle Of The Black Sword
Live Chronicles
Out And Intake
The Xenon Codex
Space Bandits
Palace Springs
Electric Tepee
It Is The Business of the Future to be Dangerous
The Business Trip
Psychedelic Warriors: White Zone
Alien 4
Love in Space

and also a few good compilations/bootlegs:

Roadhawks
Space Rock from London    (essential!!!)
Stasis - The U.A. Years 1971-1975
The Hawklords Live
The Friday Rock Show Sessions - Live at Reading '86
Mighty Hawkwind Classics 1980-1985
California Brainstorm
Tales from Atom Henge - the Robert Calvert Years
The Cyberspace Conspiracy
25 Years On

...and when you're got those, let me take you further out on the Thin Ice of
Kollektor's Bankrupcy...

\\joe