HW: Good Deal?

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Tue Oct 8 16:17:26 EDT 1996

At 13:57 1996-10-08 -0500, you wrote:
>On Tue, 8 Oct 1996, Johan Edlundh wrote:
>> good choice - here's the complete list of the main items you have to
>> look for:
>> [[ yadda - yadda ]]
>>
>> and also a few good compilations/bootlegs:
>[[snip]]
>> California Brainstorm
>Isn't this an official live release?

don't think so - rather semi official instead - like the Hawklords Live?

*I* don't count it as an Main Release, because it took too long time between
recording and release - 19 months - and Main Releases for me is when
somebody release something new, something *current*.
and I'm not too sure the Hawks was involved in this US release either...

but both items is still too good for being ranked along with fellows like
Junkie Yuri and the Earlie Daze.

>    Damon C Capehart    |  aka Le Monsieur Damon  | dcapehar at utdallas.edu

\\joe