Artists needed!

Christian Mumford mumford at EUNET.NO
Wed Oct 9 03:59:40 EDT 1996

Hi y'all,

We are currently two artists gearing up to do Hawkwind Comix, with
adaptations of Hawkwind lyrics. The ones we are covering so far are Jack
of Shadows, Spirit of the Age, and possibly Urban Guerilla, Master of
the Universe and Secret Agent. We need more artists! The book would be a
non-profit, small-size black & white comic with about 15 - 20 pages,
and any suggestions and contributions would be welcome! It wouldn't have
a large print run, maybe 200-400 at first (depending on the demand of
course) and will mainly be distributed on the net, but we would be
looking for other channels as well. I'm also
planning on putting up a web page with excerpts from it. Depending on
how many contributors we can get, the sooner it'll be out - sometime
next year...

Contact me with any suggestions or contributions at mumford at eunet.no....

Christian