HW: Good Deal?

Assassin Sonique sonique at HYME.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Wed Oct 9 07:56:34 EDT 1996

On  8 Oct 96 at 22:17, Johan Edlundh wrote:

> >> California Brainstorm
> >Isn't this an official live release?
>
> don't think so - rather semi official instead - like the Hawklords Live?
>
> *I* don't count it as an Main Release, because it took too long time between
> recording and release - 19 months - and Main Releases for me is when
> somebody release something new, something *current*.
> and I'm not too sure the Hawks was involved in this US release either...
>
> but both items is still too good for being ranked along with fellows like
> Junkie Yuri and the Earlie Daze.

C'mon \\joe ... Cal Brainstorm ranks *way* above those two .... or is
it because you haven't found it on vinyl ;^)

Sonique

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd     /     \( o`-,  -----   may