HW: (Fwd) SA & CYM

Philosophical Phil EPA3WANEP at NTU.AC.UK
Wed Oct 9 12:07:23 EDT 1996

On the subject of Ron Goodwin and anyone else who puts work into getting stuff
re-released, reformatted, packaged etc, then top marks to them.  Someone
mentioned the Mike Moorcock singing comments, I was one of the people
commenting on Mike's singing and I meant the comments to be light hearted, he's
a brilliant author but very dodgy singer (IMHO).  I know that some of the
comments I make, especially any critical one's should be treated lightly. Hell,
I'm sat working on something boring, switch to my mail, read some messages, and
enjoy sending the odd reply.  Sorry, I'm begining to ramble....Back to the
point, I'm sure ( I would hope) that the efforts of certain people are
appreciated by all subscribers, even if it's not actually articulated very
often by most of the mailee's.  (Have I just made that word up?)  Enough of my
ramblings, dusk is beginning to settle over Nottingham.....Phil
p.s. Choose Your Masques was the first tour I ever saw and it was *brilliant*!