BOC: plates?

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Oct 9 12:45:30 EDT 1996

This was on alt.music.blueoystercult.  Anyone know anything about
these?

>Just to let you all know that I now have in a "NEW" stock of "Blue
>Oyster Cult" light switch plates & outlet covers and NOW WITH A NEW
>FEATURE..you can choose your favorite picture(s) of the band and thus
>get them put on light switch plates and/or outlet covers.
>
>With Christmas only a few months away, these make great stocking
>stuffers and/or presents, so get them now and avoid the Christmas rush.
>
>For prices (single plates at only $5.00), sizes and sites to view, just
>give me a shout at: MACENT at DIRECT.CA and I would be more than happy to
>pass on further info.
>
>Sue Macdonald
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random
Baron
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm