HW: Hitch Hiker

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Wed Oct 9 13:12:58 EDT 1996

Max flung these electrons on me screen...

> There was some suggestions that Hawkwind should do a Doctor Who cover a
> couple of weeks ago, and, a few minutes ago, whilst I was watching a
> program on the telly, an even better idea came to me. Hawkwind (or
> perhaps more apropriately, Nik Turner) should do a cover of the
> Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy theme song! It's a perfect thing for
> them to do, as not only is it a bloody great song, but has lots of
> openings for spacey sounds, extended impros etc.
>         Well, I'll be waiting for this with baited breath...
> -Max Wilcox

Wasn't the HhG2tG theme song "Journey Of The Sorcerer" by the Eagles?
Or was that just for the closing credits? (I know "JotS" was used at
one point in the original series, but it's been aeons ago that I saw it...)

obCDPlayer: Camel / Never Let Go

      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation, a Siemens Nixdorf Co.
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Rd. Suite 400