HW: Hitch Hiker

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Wed Oct 9 14:09:03 EDT 1996

        Max,
             `Journey of the Sorceror' is on the Eagles' album `One of
These Nights,' and is totally unlike everything else on there. But it's
worth buying just for that one song, I think: and I did like `One of These
Nights' itself in my teenage years...
                                      Jon
        |        Jon Jarrett        ()  "What that boy needs is  |
        |      Pembroke College     ()   a damn good haircut     |
        |      Cambridge CB2 1RF    ()   and a spell in the      |
        |   jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk  ()          Army"            |