off/other: The Banana Splits' eponymous lp

THE CIDER KING PN013 at LAMP.AC.UK
Mon Oct 14 08:27:58 EDT 1996

Umm would it be possible for someone either to post or to mail me the
whole lyrics to the Banana Splits song?
I'm asking this strange request because a friend of mine (when he's drunk I
might add - he's not so stupid as to do this when he's sober) likes to sing
it loudly. Unfortunately he can't remember any of the words so it goes
something like : "Tra La la, Tra La La La, Tra La La, La La La La, Something,
something something something something something some, something something
something something something something some, Tra La la, Tra La la la, etc...
If I could shove the words under his nose when he starts this act it would
make the whole thing a bit more bearable!
Cheers
Martin
PN013 at LAMP.AC.UK