Sun day 1999

Andrew Fergus Wilson a.wilson at DERBY.AC.UK
Mon Oct 14 09:28:23 EDT 1996

Is that Carnac in '99 or '97, i seem to remember making a pact of some sort
to meet up with some bikers (warriors on the edge of time, natch) at Carnac
for an eclipse party in '97. Were we so befuddled as to get things wrong by
two years? actually, i think i already know the answer...

a.wilson at derby.ac.uk           "up and down round and round
centre for social research      story of my life" - Inner City Unit
university of derby