HW: story of a boot

Damon C Capehart dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Mon Oct 14 19:36:05 EDT 1996

On Mon, 14 Oct 1996, cjohnson wrote:
> I finally got up off my butt to track down a copy (or three :-) of the
> new Boulder Colorado 95 boot CD, from the same fellow that did 'Nova
> Drive'.  Ooops!  I waited much too long, and now these CDs **are no
> longer available**.
Just to let you guys know, Mr. Cloud is talking about _The_'A'_Files_
boot.

>        I have no idea what the full run of this boot turned out to be.  My
>        guess is around a dozen(?), since the full run of the previous 3
>        CDs were each less than 40.

I just got off the phone with Mike Coleman, whose friend is the guy who
was putting out this CD, and Mike testifies that there were exactly seven
(7) copies of _The_'A'_Files_ produced, all of which have been claimed.

Just thought I'd augment Capt. Cloud's info.

    Damon C Capehart    |  aka Le Monsieur Damon  | dcapehar at utdallas.edu