OFF: Jane?

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Oct 15 08:30:32 EDT 1996

>Is this a 'space-rock' band? They are mentioned on the DarXtar pages and
>in the HW: Caution :) post awhile back..... or did I misunderstand
>something?

I have one tape of them I got from a friend, which has "Between Heaven and
Hell" and a few other tracks.  I know they're European, I think German or
Italian but can't remember which.  They come across as rather 'Floyd', using
a choir in this track.  I like them a lot, but know almost nothing about
them save that one of their tunes I can't get out of my head for about an
hour after listening to it...
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random
Baron
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm