BOC: Bolle - stirring up more trouble

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Oct 15 12:18:26 EDT 1996

well, these things tend to get messages flowing, anyways.

This was from Bolle in a recent message on alt.music.blueoystercult:

>Further More:  BOC L  Sucks!  When they get rid of the heavy load of
>Hawkwind, it may turn legit, but in the meantime...
>Logic Rules, Stupidity Sux, as always!
>
>Finally.... Live 1976 is it worth 15.99??? Who ever asked this.... Fuck
>You, ( I payed $80.00 for my LVD....) You  Tight wad Heretic! Save Yer
>Money and rename yourself Scrooge... IDIOT!!!!  Who Needs 'em in BOC?
>BOLLE_!_?
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random
Baron
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm