Chronicles CD Video

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Tue Oct 15 14:11:00 EDT 1996

Can someone shed some light on the CD Video version of the "Chronicles"
Video. I know what the extra tracks are, but where do they come from?
Are they on video elsewhere?
Are they on any other album?

I am also curious about some other video recordings? I have all the
Jettisounds videos as well as "Live Legends" & the bootleg (or should
that be "Weird Video?") from the "Choose Your Masques" Tour. Are any
other videos I have seen listed Official? And also where can I get my
hands on them (both Official & Unofficial?)