BOC: Bolle - stirring up more trouble

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Tue Oct 15 16:26:09 EDT 1996

does a rock band that released its latest studio album when vinyl was common
really need a civil war amongst fans?

tell him to put on the ABSOLUTELY NO HW-filter when joining, and we promise
all to follow the BOC/HW/BRAIN/NIK codes strictly...

\\joe